Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GOW2 After iSeries

2Faced Is Odzii
    2Faced Is Odzii

GOW2 After iSeries Empty GOW2 After iSeries

Post by 2Faced Is Odzii Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:55 am

So who else agrees that after the next upcoming gow1 tournement ( iSeries ) , they should concentrate on gow2 LAN and this should be the main game even if iSeries is a fail or succesful ?

to be honest in my opinion I think they should just have gow1 and gow2 mixed together after iSeries , thats if they make a LAN after that so everyone is happy and also the organiser would make alot more money all they have to do is have a few more stations which wont cost much.

Who else agrees with me with my opinion or tell me your thoughts are.
    smokylight
    Admin

GOW2 After iSeries Empty Re: GOW2 After iSeries

Post by smokylight Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:14 am

I think GoW1 won't do too well this event but that's my opinion.

It's possible to have both games mixed together but the event may not get profit until the tournament after, as they would have to provide more consoles. I'm not definate on these details obviously but I think it's possible. And before anyone mentions it I don't believe there will be any problems with a "split community" as talked about for ESGN, mainly because it's already split as soon as people wanted GoW1 back.

I haven't put much time into thinking about this but I'm unable see why they can't, it's just whether they WANT to.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 am