Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deadBeats,New multi-gaming clan*

Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

deadBeats,New multi-gaming clan* Empty deadBeats,New multi-gaming clan*

Post by Smiley Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 am

Orite after talks with troy, me and hime are going to start up a multigaming clan called deadBeats.

deadBeats will be a european clan which will compete on titles such as:

Gears of war 2
    Modern Warfare 2
    FIFA10
    (offers from teams playing other titles will be considered)

We will be having 1 team for each game unless we feel neccesary for a second team or a if their is a team we want, and we will be having 2 FIFA players.
    All of our players/teams will be attending future LAN events once we are up and running, which should be in a months time at which point the site will be ready aswell a set teams.

As a new team we will be looking to be of the mark quick with our teams getting involved in everything from ladders to tournaments but also as a clan we are looking to create more of a family in which the members feel comfortable and not under constant pressure and that what i will be making sure happens.

If any teams are interested please contact me on lewis.tyas@hotmail.com or BsE SmiIey on XBL if it is easier also anyone who hasnt got a team but would still like to be part of our team we are doing single apps aswell as looking for staff so please contact me if your interested.

Thanks , SmiIey

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 am