Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

League/Groups

Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

League/Groups Empty League/Groups

Post by Smiley Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Orite guys seen as though the tournament was a fail ,angel said we could have a 'football group' system where 4 teams would be put in a group and that would be groupA and then another 4 teams would be put into another group and you would have to play all those teams by a ceertain time and then the top 2 teams from the groups would be put against each other in a 'winners group' and the losing 2 teams would be put into a 'Losers group'(i will think of a better name looool) and if you lose in a losers group you would be out of the groups.

Their is also another way in which its more of a ladder and their is groups again but instead of going into a losers group you move down a group and you have to be at the top2 of your group to move up and the other 2 move down , this way lots of teams will play each other. With this system group A would be the best and it would be a continuos cycle , this also allows new team to join , and we could use the standings as seeding points for a LAN event.

These are just ideas , we want to know what you think , please reply with any comments or ideas of your own thanks Smile
    SarKiie
    Forum n00b

League/Groups Empty Re: League/Groups

Post by SarKiie Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm

That is amazing Sarkie witch is me will help u ok mate
    Torment
    Forum n00b

Post by Torment Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

this is a good idea lewis. i will help u set this up aswell
    Sebbii
    Forum n00b

Post by Sebbii Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm

sounds gud sexiiii
    2Faced Is Odzii
    2Faced Is Odzii

Post by 2Faced Is Odzii Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Im supporting the idea , but i think the reason why the tournement was a "fail" was because no teams could stay active at all and did not contact the other teams when needed , and to be honest I dont think this league will sort out the situation because hardly any teams are playing this game and we will have the same cycle all over again with know one actually playing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:41 pm