Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2?

Poll

Should Tactical Stay ?

[ 1 ]
    Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_left33%Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_left67%Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_left0%Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_left0%Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Biohazard

Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Empty Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2?

Post by Biohazard Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 am

i imagine most of you are playing MW2 rigth now. But if you have played Gears 2 since the 6 of november there has been a new update to the 16 of november. This update increases the damage of most the weapons in the game but lower the ammo.
    So right now Lancer > Anything.
    but the shotty is pretty much useless and I hate that :C
    But my question is if you like it? and should it stay this way?
    Prohject
    Forum n00b

Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Empty Re: Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2?

Post by Prohject Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:32 pm

It' shite, just ragdoll glitch and everything will be ike normal.

vf e du moderator magnus Razz`?
    Swagg
    Swagg
    Forum n00b

Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2? Empty Re: Do you like the "tactical" update of gears 2?

Post by Swagg Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 am

bad
    Biohazard

Post by Biohazard Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 am

Prohject wrote:It' shite, just ragdoll glitch and everything will be ike normal.

vf e du moderator magnus Razz`?

Cause Im too beast :p
    UNiQUE
    Forum n00b

Post by UNiQUE Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Its now past 16th November, (which btw was my bday), but still some of the changes remain. Like less ammo and a little more powerful Lancer. Why is that? Will it stay like this? I couldnt find a list of the changes anywhere. Can anyone gimme some info on this?
    Zetsumei
    Forum n00b

Post by Zetsumei Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 am

Gears 2 is awful now, lancer takes shotty down easily and the shotguns got less ammo? Bit biased now lol. Gears is a shotgun based game and should stay like that. Not to mention all these kids who hard aim you constantly and extreme lag Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:45 am